Hands-on Cooking Classes
Our continuing medical education in culinary medicine series provides health professionals, including Physicians, Physician Assistants, Registered Dietitians, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, and Certified Diabetes Educators, with evidence-based information on dietary education for patients. We teach important nutrition concepts through hands-on cooking classes to help you have a practical, actionable dialogue with your patients about lifestyle change.
Our evidence-based curriculum translates current research literature for use in your day-to-day practice, and you will receive up to 4 continuing education credits per module. Find out which continuing medical education in culinary medicine classes are coming up!
Classes run 3 hours, with a small amount of preparation expected prior to attending class. You will receive further instruction after signing up for the course.
- $200 per class for health professionals
- Minimum number of participants per session is six and maximum number is 24
- Registration closes one week prior to scheduled class
- Contact [email protected] for further information
Health meets Food continuing medical education series provides health professionals (physicians, PAs, nurses, NPs, Pharmacists, CDEs) with evidence-based information on dietary education for patients.
Through educational grants from UnitedHealthcare and Vitamix the Health meets Food team is able to offer free continuing medical education credits. The Health meets Food Webcasts are recordings of lectures from past Culinary Medicine conferences and offer up to one hour for each presentation.
Topics include obesity, inflammation and diet, inflammatory bowel disease and food insecurity.
Participation requires registration at this link:
Registration is a two step process:
Step 1. Sign up for access at this link CulinaryMedicine.org/moodle
• To create an account, click on the red “Log In” button on the top right corner of any page.
• Confirmation Email – You will receive a confirmation email with a link to authenticate your account. You must authenticate before you can access any of the courseware. The email will come from: Health meets Food <[email protected]>
Step 2. Access the course at this link: Health meets Food Webcasts
This will direct you on the course page where you will be asked to enter an enrollment key. Use the key ilovelegumes.