Health Meets Food: The Culinary Medicine Conference™ 2017
June 8 – June 11, 2017
New Orleans, LA
International House Hotel
It is important to register for rooms at the International House Hotel early. There are a limited number of rooms at a very favorable price and New Orleans hotel rates can be quite high. Call the hotel at 800-633-5770 or 504-200-6509 to make reservations.
The Conference Details
The Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine at Tulane University is excited to announce the 4th annual Culinary Medicine Conference.
In 2017 we will expand our yearly gathering to a comprehensive three day conference in New Orleans, LA. The meeting will encompass culinary medicine courseware review, hands-on cooking classes, research and poster presentations, lectures and roundtable discussions. View the 2017 agenda.
Opened in August 2014, The Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine offers free healthy cooking classes to the community as well as teaching future physicians and practicing doctors how to change the dialogue they have with their patients about food and nutrition.
Registration for the full conference is $300.00 ($150 for students and residents), and additional fees apply for the optional hands-on cooking classes.
• Participate in educational sessions dedicated to Culinary Medicine. (8 hours CME/CNE/CPE).
• One hands-on cooking sessions in Goldring Center kitchens (up to 9 hours CME/CNE/CPE).
• Present current research.
• Participate in poster sessions.
• Review Culinary Medicine courseware with colleagues from over 30 academic medical centers.
• Experience New Orleans.
• Engage in up to 4 hands-on cooking modules. (Additional fee applies.)
• Earn up to 26 CME/CNE/CPE credits. (Additional fee applies.)