Health meets Food: The Culinary Medicine Conference 2021
June 4 – June 6, 2021
Register at this link >>> Health meets Food Conference
The Conference Details
The Culinary Medicine Specialist Board is pleased to announce the 7th annual Health meets Food: The Culinary Medicine Conference.
The conference will take place June 4 through June 6, 2021 online using a virtual conference platform that will allow for the full conference experience including lectures, expert panels, culinary skills-building programming and small group interactions with your colleagues.
Health meets Food is dedicated to teaching medical professionals and the communities they serve about the important connection between good health and healthy eating.
In addition to the exciting Keynote Speaker, Dr. Marion Nestle, the conference will offer a combination of hands-on cooking modules focused on helping transform the clinical experience, culinary skills-building sessions, evidence-based presentations and panel discussions.
The overarching theme of this year’s conference is culture change — how do we help change attitudes about food and health amongst our patients, colleagues and policy makers.
• Participate in educational sessions dedicated to Culinary Medicine. (up to 12 hours CME/CNE/CPE).
• Three hands-on Skills-Building sessions via Zoom (up to 7.5 hours CME/CNE/CPE).
• Inclusion of one hands-on cooking module throughout the Summer of 2021 (up to 4.5 hours CME/CNE/CPE).
• Review Culinary Medicine courseware with colleagues from over 30 academic medical centers.
• Engage in up to 10 optional hands-on cooking modules throughout the Summer of 2021. (Additional fee applies.)
• Earn up to 24 CME/CNE/CPE credits.
• Present current research.
• Participate in poster sessions.
Tuition and Discounts
Full conference tuition is $375.00.
There is a $50.00 Early Bird Discount for the conference registration. Early-bird Discount expires on March 15, 2021.
The early bird discount is automatically applied.
In addition, there are discounts for different groups that are automatically applied:
$50.00 off for those in academia using their institution email address during registration, RDs, nurses, pharmacists, certified diabetic educators, chefs and those working in foodservice. This discount is applied in addition to the Early Bird Discount.
$150.00 tuition for medical students, nursing students and undergraduates attending Health meets Food. Student discount does not apply to post-undergraduate students, residents or fellows. (No Early Bird Discount is available for student tuition).
Payment is via PayPal but you do not need a PayPal account. Click “Pay With Debit or Credit Card” on the PayPal login page.